I just made these cookies and they are absolutely delicious! I made them with Guittard mint chips instead of chocolate chips, but they are even better that way!
ULTRA CHOCOLATE CHIP MINT COOKIES
2 1/4 cups GF flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 sticks butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 large eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
2 cups chocolate chips, 2 Hershey's chocolate bars, chopped or M&M'S
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking soda.
3. In another large bowl. stir together butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla and cocoa.
4. Gradually stir flour mixture into butter mixture. Mix until combined.
5. Stir in chocolate chips (and walnuts) until they are evenly distributed.
6. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
7. Bake about 10 minutes.
8. Cool on a baking rack.